• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hi..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi..

Hi, I am new to CUK..

I am Belgium (EU)citizen and currently working as a permanant employee and living in belgium.
    I am planning to move to UK early next year and my current employer is offering me contract for work.
    Till now going through forum, I found that I have two options

1) Umbrella and 2) Forming LTD company.

For Umbrella - no paperwork but less pay and LTD company more admin work but (comparatively) more pay.
    Thinking of forming LTD company, but is it possible to do that without having UK address (at least for now)

Since I am new to contracting world, would like some advice regarding this.

Thanks,

Neelesh

Welcome.

Please make sure you have read the newbie guides to the right -->

Check the stickied thread regarding how to search these forums. We have a lot threads discussing Eu nationals coming to work here.

Check the Umbrella thread which will guide you through the pro's and con's of Umbrellas V LTD (There is a sticky on this exact topic in there). Link is...

Umbrella Companies
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X