Swiss Roll Swiss Roll
Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Swiss Roll

  1. #1

    Nervous Newbie

    Jordz has no reputation

    Join Date
    Dec 2012

    Cool Swiss Roll

    Hi all

    I have been offered a contract in Switzerland for up to 12 months....I am looking for an Umbrella Company or similar to work through..........does anyone out there have any recommendations for me....any info would be much appreciated


  2. #2

    Some things in Moderation

    cojak is always on top

    cojak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Look to your right...


    Hi Jordz,

    I've lifted a post from a thread asking the same question:

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Go to English Forum Switzerland and read the sticky posts carefully. You cannot work via your UK ltd co if you are resident in Switzerland.

    Take home on 10'000 CHF gross, is ~1'200 CHF in Z├╝rich. However, in common with brollies in the UK, out of your 10'000 CHF, you must also pay employer's social contributions, pension, various insurances and the brolly fee.

    Read this thread carefully: Average tax - English Forum Switzerland
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts