Contractor CVL Solution from SFP
SFP are one of the UK’s leading providers of Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation (CVL) solutions. Their Insolvency Practitioners are fully licensed by the IPA (Insolvency Practitioners Association).
Find out why SFP have become one of the leading Liquidation specialists in the UK:
- Place your company into Liquidation in as little as 10 days
- Award winning expert Liquidation team
- Fixed fees with no hidden cost to enter Liquidation
- Personalised service with your own dedicated Account Manager
- Jargon free approach keeps the process simple
- Over 20 years of experience in UK Liquidations
What is a CVL?
A CVL is a formal insolvency procedure in which the directors of a financially distressed company choose to voluntarily liquidate the company and wind down it’s affairs.
The decision to initiate a CVL is typically made when a company can no longer meet its financial obligations and the directors believe that the best course of action is to wind up the company in an orderly and controlled manner.
The process involves appointing a licensed insolvency practitioner to act as liquidator, who will investigate the company’s affairs and ensure that all assets (if any) are realised and distributed fairly among creditors. Once the liquidation process is complete, the company will be dissolved.
Is a CVL right for your company?
A Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation will be the solution you are looking for if:
- You have more liabilities than assets
- You can’t pay your debts as they fall due
- You are trading at a loss
- You have ceased trading with liabilities you can’t settle
- Your company is no longer viable
As a director of an insolvent company, you must seek professional advice on your options to reduce any ongoing exposure to all stakeholders.
SFP can review your company and help decide if a CVL is the right process. They can suggest alternatives including ways to successfully turn the business around or seek finance to settle debts, so the company no longer needs to be placed into insolvent liquidation.
If you would like a quote visit sfp-cvl.co.uk or call ……..
If CVL is not what you are looking for, why not take a look at SFP’s MVL solution here.