IC Resources is the recognised recruitment partner to the global technology community. Our contract division’s technical areas of expertise include:
- ASIC / SoC, FPGA, Analogue / RF / Mixed Signal, Design / Layout, Verification
- High Level and Low Level Software including C#, C++, Embedded, DSP, EDA, Compilers
- Electronics Design, Test, Manufacturing, Operations, Functional Safety, Mechanical Design
- UX, Usability/ User Research, IxD, IA, Visual Design, Web and Mobile Development
- Supply Chain, Procurement
Our Contracts Division consist of market specific consultants who work solely within the contracting community on a day to day basis with companies and candidates alike. This allows them to offer an in-depth technical understanding of our individual sectors, the contracting process from start-to-finish, contract legislation and how a contractor’s needs can vastly differ when compared to permanent recruitment. This leads to a faster, more efficient service where a ‘first time right’ solution is extremely important.
Why work with us?
- We have a well-established database of available contractors as well as a superb network of contacts.
- A network of long standing contract specific clients means we can provide more relevant roles, more quickly.
- Our reputation of being ethical and fair in our approach and margins.
- Our Sector specialists and ex-industry professionals with expert technical understanding and market knowledge.
- A personal, end-to-end service with regular contact, assistance with logistics, transport, accommodation and issue resolution. Expert help and support with establishing your business.
- Direct contact with our consultants including personal mobile number and out of hours access.
- Our Online Contractor Portal allows you to manage timesheets and your own company documentation. Or if you prefer we can manager this manually for you.
- Working with market leading payroll companies and contracting bodies across the UK and Europe, so we’re at the forefront of legislation changes and regulatory affairs (SDC, IR35, AWR).
- Flexible payment solutions – 7 day payment terms, fortnightly or monthly invoicing.
- Up to the minute salary data and industry news.
- 4.9 star Google+ reviews.
We’re proud that much of our growth as a technology recruitment partner can be attributed to repeat business from our clients and candidates, which testifies to the long-term approach we take in building relationships.
To find out more, please call +44 118 988 1150 or email email@example.com