• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IPSE+ Membership which Gym membership discount?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Searching for 'gym' turns up the following

AskGym - Exclusive Discounts
    British Military Fitness - 10% discount
    Curves - 50% off or 1 week free trial
    David Lloyd Leisure - Free family 7 day trial
    energie Fitness Clubs - No joining fee & best corporate rates
    Leisure vouchers - 10% discount
    payasUgym - savings on day passes
    SPortsDirect.com - 6% (in store?)

I've not really used the ipse advantages - I think there are some genuine discounts there, but as with most of these schemes, it's sorting the wheat from the chaff.

Comment

Just had another look - there's a lot on there if you can be bothered - 5% off Sainsburys, 6% off M&S etc - but a lot of them you seem to need to buy a gift card - so presumably if you buy a £100 gift card it costs you £94.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Just had another look - there's a lot on there if you can be bothered - 5% off Sainsburys, 6% off M&S etc - but a lot of them you seem to need to buy a gift card - so presumably if you buy a £100 gift card it costs you £94.
        Not a bad benefit that, used to get it with my old permanent job. You buy yourself gift cards at 95% and just keep recharging them. How much is membership?
        ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Searching for 'gym' turns up the following

AskGym - Exclusive Discounts
          British Military Fitness - 10% discount
          Curves - 50% off or 1 week free trial
          David Lloyd Leisure - Free family 7 day trial
          energie Fitness Clubs - No joining fee & best corporate rates
          Leisure vouchers - 10% discount
          payasUgym - savings on day passes
          SPortsDirect.com - 6% (in store?)

I've not really used the ipse advantages - I think there are some genuine discounts there, but as with most of these schemes, it's sorting the wheat from the chaff.

Cheers mate. Didn't realise they had discount on top of payasugym.

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
            Not a bad benefit that, used to get it with my old permanent job. You buy yourself gift cards at 95% and just keep recharging them. How much is membership?
            https://www.ipse.co.uk/member-benefits

If you do decide to join, PM me for a MGM code and we both get an Amazon voucher

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
              Sorry? 25% off on demand membership to 2200 assorted gyms across the country is not a discount?

OK, so wasting our time again, clearly. Have a nice day. Don't come back.
              If this is the attitude of ipse I can see why their members prefer to ask questions here rather than there.

Comment

Working...
              X