• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

P60 re-print

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P60 re-print

Anyone got any ideas on how to re-print an old P60?

I have the template form here:
    http://webarchive.nationalarchives.g...-cont-2010.pdf

Would like to print it with all of my details (which I can type manually if need be!).
    Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Originally posted by kingcook View Post
    Anyone got any ideas on how to re-print an old P60?

I have the template form here:
    http://webarchive.nationalarchives.g...-cont-2010.pdf

Would like to print it with all of my details (which I can type manually if need be!).
    It may be an old rule but ISTR that you were not allowed to reprint/reissue P60s. To get a copy of a previous year, you had to apply to the Revenue.

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
      It may be an old rule but ISTR that you were not allowed to reprint/reissue P60s. To get a copy of a previous year, you had to apply to the Revenue.
      I read that if you require a P60, you should "ask your employer". Me/my limited company being my employer, I thought there would be some software out there that could do it.
      Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

I read that if you require a P60, you should "ask your employer". Me/my limited company being my employer, I thought there would be some software out there that could do it.
        Apparently, the rules have recently changed.

How is your payroll managed? If your accountant does it, they can provide you with one.

How to get forms stationery from HMRC

Just download it/order a copy and fill it in yourself? If you don't know what the figures were, HMRC will provide them if you enquire.

Comment

Can you recall who was your accountant back then? They may well still have a copy (or perhaps worth looking through your emails nearer the time as they may well have sent it to you?)

Comment

Working...
          X