• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accountant Recommendation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accountants

Originally posted by Michael at BI Accountancy View Post
    We currently have in place no "catch up fees" (minimum period remaining) as I can imagine a lot of the accountants on here would.
    Nope, we don't either.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren at DynamoAccounts View Post
      Nope, we don't either.
      Nor us. Fairly standard I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by ShandyDrinker View Post
        Having been with the same large chain of contractor accountants since I started contracting I was disappointed to learn that they are shutting the regional branch office at the end of the month (with little notice to me).

- Disappointing to read this, nice to see they value your business. Think I know who you're referring to!

Can anyone recommend any accountants who are:
        • Knowledgeable about contracting and issues likely to affect contractors
          I would suggest any of the Accredited FCSA memebers, they have to be qualified in this area.
        • Able to work with either FreeAgent or QuickBooks
          FreeAgent or Quickbooks provide a list
        • Prepared to take on accounts part way through the company year
          Any accountant is able to do this, its just take a simple professional clearance letter. Beware of hidden or top up fees.
        • Provide similar services to either SJD/Nixon Williams
          Again, look at the FCSA list.

Thanks in advance for any replies.
        Hope this helps.

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks to all who have replied and those that have PM'd. I'm investigating options and will hopefully have something sorted out soon.

Comment

Working...
          X