• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where is your company bank account registered

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is your company bank account registered

My limited company uses a virtual private office which redirects any post to me, it's bank account has always been registered to a home address, bank statements were never an issues (if I could get NatWest to stop sending them it would be a bonus) but it's more replacement cards/PINs etc that I have felt funny getting sent to anywhere other than my home address, but of course this causes issues when paying for anything online as the payment address is always different to the billing address for the company.

Am I being paranoid?
    Contracting is like plumbing. You're your own boss until you walk into someone's house and they tell you to take your shoes off.

Nothing wrong with having a correspondence address that is different to where you company is registered. I'd go as far to say it's normal for bigger companies where their registration is abroad and finance centers are in country etc.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X