• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

360 Group

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hyperlink

Are Hyperlink also part of 360 group?
    -----------------------

Unfortunately, I think they are, yes |I

Comment

A friend of mine, who is also concerned about this, has asked for a face-to-face discussion with them about it.

I guess that if there is nothing to hide, they will agree to this.

Comment

Here is our interview with the guy who runs 360 Group, Brian Keegan where he sets out to explain what has happened:-

www.namesfacesplaces.com/...hotopage=0

Comment

hi,

I'm currently contracting thru spring/hyperlink. I've not been paid so i contracted spring who blame hyperlink for not invoicing. Hyperlink, have been giving me the runaround for 2 days now, not replying to emails and noone being available to take calls. So, assuming that spring aren't lying, and hyperlink haven't invoiced, does this mean that if hyperlink never invoice, because they go out of business, that I'll never get paid? Can't i just ask another company to act on my behalf?

Comment

Re: 360

Larfaminute - Have a chat with OrangeGenie about your options.

NFP - where is the article?

Comment

You should ask your Spring agent to help you chase this up and do everything you can to get hold of your Hyperlink account manager. Your Spring agent should be able to give you a contact.

I've had problems getting hold of people at Hyperlink when I didn't get paid last week but you really need to speak to the people in payroll and finance to find out what's gone on.

Get your problem in writing to both the agency and to Hyperlink. If no joy, spell it out and warn them you will take legal action. Be persistent!

Comment

Re: 360

One thing... Spring are buggered admin wise at the moment but they are a very cash rich company so your money should be safe, but as other people have stated be persistent. Your problem is compounded by using Hyperlink by the sound of it!

Comment

This is what I did...

I emailed the following
                  Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to complain about the lack of service provided by your company. I have dealt with your Leeds office for two years and now that it has closed down I have not received notification of either the Leeds office closure, or a replacement point of contact.

I have made numerous telephone calls and sent emails requesting information about the payment of invoice XXXXX dated December 2003. My telephone calls have been fielded by your receptionist with promises of a return call that has not been forthcoming.

I hereby request that all outstanding monies (including “Holiday” pay) be paid into my account forthwith by CHAPS with the relevant deduction for the service and a P45 to be issued. Failure to comply forthwith will result in my issuing legal proceedings against your organisation.

Yours sincerely,

SupremeSpod
                  For good measure, I faxed it to all of the fax machines listed on the 360-group web page (got bounced by a couple of sites).

Lo and behold, money in account the following day!

Spod - In "HTH" mode!

Comment

360 group...time to move

As a contractor that uses Hyperlink services, I must say it beggars belief the arrogance of the 360 Group. The blasé manner that they have about going into administration. They say that business hasn't been affected, personally I couldn’t get a phone call or e-mail returned from Early December until nearly the end of January and I’m still awaiting payment from November. The apathy amongst their staff indicated all cannot be well. Personally I can no longer trust a company that won’t pay me correctly, and finds it acceptable to go into administration rather than pay a lease THEY agreed to!

Comment

Working...
                    X