• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New contract - IR35 free

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you guys for your answers, I will have a better look at the links you sent !
    Have a good day

Comment

Originally posted by CGMFerrier View Post
      Thank you guys for your answers, I will have a better look at the links you sent !
      Have a good day
      Ideally, you need to ensure clauses to cover no mutuality of obligation, the consultancy exercises control over the provision of the services, and the right to provide a substitute. Most contractor accountants would offer you free IR35 contract review and recommend changes to weak areas in your contract. This is what normally an IR35 contract review would involve. You would also need to ensure that your working practices are reflective of your terms in your contract.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCyclingProgrammer View Post
        I suspect the director/shareholder thing might be something to do with the MSC legislation and the agency just going for a simple blanket clause to avoid problems?
        It's a combination of MSC legislation, and not letting small consultancy firms steal their clients.
        See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
        X