• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TUPE vs IR35

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The OP didn't;t mention if there is an alternate being offered (ie redundancy). It's a long time since I was asked to TUPE to a service provider but when I was I rejected it and took a package. If you have that option look into it as it sounds like you are fairly unhappy with your current circumstances and may want to look for something different anyway. A few months pay in the bank is a good cushion to have if you want to clear your head and look for other opportunities (either contract or perm).

Comment

Not a good idea and specifically what IR35 is meant to stop.

Take redundancy if you can, I guarantee it'll come up within a year of transfer. Start becoming really tulip at your job at that point and you should get offered it.
      ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Working...
      X