• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are blanket determinations really unlawful?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

However the problem is that you won't get anyone making blanket determinations, they will just ban PSC's
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
      Nope.

Illegal means that it is forbidden by a law that has been passed.
      Unlawful means that it is not authorised by law because no such law has been passed.

IANAL
      That's why I started the sentence with "to me", knowing full well that's not the actual way the term should be interpreted.

But thanks for mansplaining and really helping the discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        However the problem is that you won't get anyone making blanket determinations, they will just ban PSC's
        Tell that to my client. They blanket assessed everyone as inside. The agencies will still pay net to Ltd Co if you wish, so PSCs are still allowed.

Comment

Working...
        X