• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

QDOS TLC35 insurance not an allowable expense for corporation tax?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WordIsBond View Post
    Honestly, you don't have to work at it, it obviously comes naturally to you.
    absolutely!

but then again, NLUK started it when I returned to posting on CUK, by being aggressive and abusive when he disagreed with me, and when I posted what I really believe. Karma comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
      absolutely!

but then again, NLUK started it when I returned to posting on CUK, by being aggressive and abusive when he disagreed with me, and when I posted what I really believe. Karma comes to mind.
      I'm not the only one and wasn't your ban for doing exactly this so don't let any of that get in the way of saying its only me. You just replied to someone calling you out for being a tedious chunt ffs.

And as many cases the only argument is in your head. Like this one. I posted the link explaining it yet you still decided to ruin another thread with your tedious bollocks thinking there was a topic to agree or disagree with. There isn't. It's there in black and white. Only you would bring in HMRC and tribunals... Proving what? Nothing.

It's very frustrating.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        Accountant has come back with this as to why it is not an allowable expense:
        BIM46452 - Business Income Manual - HMRC internal manual - GOV.UK

I have asked QDOS to comment as well
        QDOS just came back to me and quoted the exact same link, without advising directly whether it's an allowable expense or not as they are not accountants.

Comment

QDOS just came back to me and quoted the exact same link, without advising directly whether it's an allowable expense or not as they are not accountants.
          QDOS told you to ask your accountant? I like their style.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            I'm not the only one and wasn't your ban for doing exactly this so don't let any of that get in the way of saying its only me. You just replied to someone calling you out for being a tedious chunt ffs.

And as many cases the only argument is in your head. Like this one. I posted the link explaining it yet you still decided to ruin another thread with your tedious bollocks thinking there was a topic to agree or disagree with. There isn't. It's there in black and white. Only you would bring in HMRC and tribunals... Proving what? Nothing.

It's very frustrating
            good!

Comment

It's very frustrating.
              Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
              good!

Comment

Mods, please save us from these bickering bell-ends.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperLooper View Post
                  Mods, please save us from these bickering bell-ends.
                  I find this very offensive and upsetting. I've never been accused of bickering and demand you withdraw your unfounded accusation.

Comment

I find this very offensive and upsetting. I've never been accused of bickering and demand you withdraw your unfounded accusation.
                    You have now

Comment

No, but they have a very close association with one. QDOS Accounting offer a range of services, including one that uses YourCo...

Then again go far enough up the tree and you end up with
                      a group called Tokio Marine.
                      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
                      X