• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dutch payroll providers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dutch payroll providers

We are starting a construction contract in Holland at the end of June and need to get the guys on Dutch payroll as we will be there for a year or so. I've got a few quotes from Dutch payroll providers based in Holland but they are extortionate, as an example someone on a gross of €25,000 after fees etc... would cost us €42,000. What they charge for one employee would more than cover the cost of the payroll for our 30 lads working in the UK.

Does any one have experience of this and could point me in the direction of a good Dutch payroller at a reasonable price.

TIA.

Originally posted by Lee van fleet View Post
    We are starting a construction contract in Holland at the end of June and need to get the guys on Dutch payroll as we will be there for a year or so. I've got a few quotes from Dutch payroll providers based in Holland but they are extortionate, as an example someone on a gross of €25,000 after fees etc... would cost us €42,000. What they charge for one employee would more than cover the cost of the payroll for our 30 lads working in the UK.

Does any one have experience of this and could point me in the direction of a good Dutch payroller at a reasonable price.

TIA.
    We're mostly IT contractors but you'll find a couple of people here working in NL. Also, contact Sue @ IPAYE, who has a commercial interest but will give you sound advice.

Comment

Working...
    X