• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

remote work location clause for a outside IR35 contract role

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need to check otherwise you might find yourself blocked. Sure you might be able to get round it but that might get you into trouble.

Clarify with your client. If it's in Europe it pobably isn't a problem. The US for example can be.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      You need to check otherwise you might find yourself blocked. Sure you might be able to get round it but that might get you into trouble.

Clarify with your client. If it's in Europe it pobably isn't a problem. The US for example can be.
      We had team members to go to Spain, but got caught using a cheap as chips VPN

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
        We had team members to go to Spain, but got caught using a cheap as chips VPN

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
        What happened to them? Are they still working/contracting there?

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
          What happened to them? Are they still working/contracting there?
          The clue was in the word HAD
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
            Lloyd’s bank insisted you never took your laptop outside the UK !!!

A good VPN setup will bypass, but not the ones you install on your PC
            I guess that was the difference for me - it was using the VPN set up by the client for the very purpose of allowing secure remote working from anywhere.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
            X