• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accountant Recommendation?????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accountant Recommendation?????

Hi all, would appreciate a recommendation if you can?

I was going to get my friend to be the accountant for my limited co, however he is a corporate accountant with no experience of accounting for IT contractors or dealing/advising on IR35 so im a bit worried about using him (would rather keep our friendship incase something goes wrong)

Therefore im looking for an accountant that you can recommend preferably in the Essex or London area, can anyone offer any suggestions?

Yes, lots. Well, two actually, seem to turn up quite regularly on here as people worth using. One's a bit bigger and a bit more expensive than the other, but both will do an excellent job. There is also a highly commended rating for a third one. They don't have to be local, either, since almost everything is via phone and email anyway.
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

You'll find plenty of recommendations here:

Recommended Accountants

Comment

@Lucifer LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Harrysp
          @Lucifer LOL
          Aye thank you.

BTW, Harrysp, don't know any good umbrellas do you?

Comment

http://www.1staccountancy.biz/

Can recommend

Comment

Awwww - you spoiled it....
              Blog? What blog...?

Comment

OK, since you're all determined to be helpful anyway - SJD, 1stAccountancy and Nixon Williams are the three that seem to get the most votes and the ones I was referring to at the top of the thread. Happy now?
                Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Lovely thank u thats all the info i needed.

Comment

Acccountants

Originally posted by Epiphone
                    Many thanks Epiphone!

Comment

Working...
                    X