• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes they have sent me letters which i have ignored.

Comment

I would suggest you go to your local Police station IMMEDIATELY to hand yourself in. Take all your desktop pcs and laptops and tell them that you have been 'grooming'. That is the technical term for avoiding tax and ignoring letters from HMRC. Depending on how much we're talking about here, you could get away with 12 months inside and would probably only serve 5 months or so.

HTH
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

its nice to no that you guys can give me honest advise without fooling around!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by romeo View Post
          its nice to no that you guys can give me honest advise without fooling around!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          If this is for real, get professional help (i.e. accountant). Don't ask a bunch of contractors on a forum who play (mostly) by the rules.

I'm sure an accountant will tell you of some way to prop up the business and pay your taxes without going to court / prison.

Comment

If you weren't talking total tulip, then the advice might have been better.

Do what you have been told to do (assuming your post is genuine) and consult an accountant.

How did you set up your ltd company ? How did you open a business bank account ? How did you register for VAT ? If you claim to have done all this without professional help, I would find it hard to believe, seeing as how you can't spell the simplest words. If an accountant helped you, then you have already engaged one. Problem solved.

First step would be to stop being a d1ck.
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

You stated (correctly in my opinion) that his is a troll post and not even true. Why are you answering it then? Looks like troll has got you!
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                If you weren't talking total tulip, then the advice might have been better.

Do what you have been told to do (assuming your post is genuine) and consult an accountant.

How did you set up your ltd company ? How did you open a business bank account ? How did you register for VAT ? If you claim to have done all this without professional help, I would find it hard to believe, seeing as how you can't spell the simplest words. If an accountant helped you, then you have already engaged one. Problem solved.

First step would be to stop being a d1ck.
                Play nicely in accounting/legal please.

Regardless of whether you (or I) believe this is a troll, flaming is best left to the social parts of the forum.

Comment

On this forum there are people who are accountants. Do a search for accountants (search box at the top) and contact one of them for help asap. You will have to pay.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    On this forum there are people who are accountants. Do a search for accountants (search box at the top) and contact one of them for help asap. You will have to pay.
                    Assuming this is not a troll...

Nixon Williams is correct. You must talk to an accountant. I use SJD who are very good. I understand that Nixon Williams are also very good. Do not bury your head in the sand. Speak to one of them today and it will be OK.

Make sure you stay in work and earning money as you will need it to pay of what you owe.

Comment

We have a client that joined us and was in a real mess with VAT, CT and PAYE payments. HMRC negotiated for the client to pay them a monthly amount on account. This has been going on for 18 months now.

They would rather receive payments on accounts that are affordable than no money at all.

If you have any money in the bank account, move it. It becomes the property of the Crown if the company is struck off the register.

Comment

Working...
                      X