• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

business bank account

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

business bank account

I have a poor credit rating, have tried all the high street banks, how do I get a business bank account for private limited ?

Moved from General.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I am in a similar situation. I spoke to NatWest and they advised me to apply for one of their business current accounts and if I didn't meet the criteria they would setup a Foundation Business account as default for me. A NatWest Foundation account gives your business the banking facilities it needs to get properly established and grow.

Ian

Comment

We often have new clients with poor or terrible credit history.

One that proves most successful is to phone and make an appointment with a business advisor at Lloyds TSB. Do not explain anything on the phone, wait until you are face to face. As they were bailed out, they are supposed to help small business, and in many cases, do.

We had one client that was refused and as a last resort purchased a service for an account whereby they did not credit score him at all. It cost £169 (internet service) and was a little slow but otherwise an "okay" service. Anyone wanting details of this provider, please PM me.

Comment

Working...
        X