• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Retaining ltd co paper work after closing it down.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to necro a thread, but I've got a question or two on this topic. For instance, I opened a business account recently and part of the application was the signature of all directors agreeing to open the account, etc. I'm the sole director. Do I need to ask the bank for a copy of the application in paper form, just in case?

N.B. the model Articles of Association state:
    15. Records of decisions to be kept
    The directors must ensure that the company keeps a record, in writing, for at least 10 years from the date of the decision recorded, of every unanimous or majority decision taken by the directors.
    Last edited by deeter; 14 October 2018, 14:56.

Comment

No.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Oh, great. So it's mostly tax and company registration related paperwork after all? I started to worry I should have minutes of 1-person meetings on record, or written proof of the day I took a certain decision...

Comment

Working...
        X