• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Pension?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Pension?

Hello,

I am looking for a pension scheme to register at. Any recommendations?

thanks!

Bearing in mind this is an IT forum not a pensions one, we are a bunch of random strangers, and you should always DYOR when dealing with your money I don't think you are going to get what you want here.

Go talk to an IFA or browse the money web pages. This is your pension and you need to be happy with what is going on, not trusting a bunch of IT geeks....
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Hargreaves lansdown, if you want to take control of your own money its the way to go

Comment

I went through a discount broker called Cavendish to get my personal stakeholder pension (can't be arsed with / don't know what I'm doing enough to have a SIPP)
        It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Hello, i am looking for a personal pension, if anyone can recommend one it would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by kellycell View Post
            Hello, i am looking for a personal pension, if anyone can recommend one it would be great!
            Try posting here:
            Pensions, Annuities & Retirement Planning - MoneySavingExpert.com Forums

Comment

Working...
            X