• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone use Principal Contractors Limited?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone use Principal Contractors Limited?

Hi All,

Does anyone here use Principal Contractors Limited? Any advice on them? Good or bad?

Thanks,

Shaun

Retain up to 90% of your earnings after tax.
    IR35 compliant
    Full HMRC compliance
    Endorsed by leading tax and employment opinions
    Run away very fast.....

Unless of course you are yet another 1 poster pushing their scheme.. If you are it sucks and we have plenty of threads on here explaining why.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Actually the thread explaining why you shouldn't look at this is right below this one...

HM Revenue & Customs: Tempted by Tax Avoidance?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...ere-right.html

Comment

Originally posted by shaunuk1 View Post
        Hi All,

Does anyone here use Principal Contractors Limited? Any advice on them? Good or bad?

Thanks,

Shaun
        You've done your research haven't you?

So go ahead. (Eek in a new it was self inflicted I'll let them suffer approach).
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

And if you're thinking of moving house I would check very carefully to see if any mortgage provider will accept them.

Good luck with that...
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            And if you're thinking of moving house I would check very carefully to see if any mortgage provider will accept them.

Good luck withthat...
            You like that little fact don't you!

Comment

Love it!
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Quite amusing that they have left a test site up calling themselves PCL and on the test site it says..

Working with PCL can secure up to 77% of your current earnings after tax.
                I guess that didn't attract enough suckers so they upped the percentage to be more attractive.

If you are interested go to their main website. Remove 'ors' from the URL and replace 's'. Company leaving test sites up with different information are surely professional enough to look after all your money and tax affairs...

I found it as it uses the same phone number and the whois entry is the same.

Comment

Working...
                X