• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leaving SJD Accountants

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simondolan View Post
    You jealous...?
    Is that a spoof website, Simon? Can't see company number or VAT number on there anywhere, so doesn't look legit to me.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      Is that a spoof website, Simon? Can't see company number or VAT number on there anywhere, so doesn't look legit to me.
      It's buried in the data protection page (where else would it be?)
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        It's buried in the data protection page (where else would it be?)
        Still looks like a spoof. Registered address on that page is:

36 Silk Mill Business Park, Brook Street, Tring, Hertfordshire, HP23 5EF

Companies House has it as:

Suite 8 Kd Tower, Cotterells, Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom, HP1 1FW

All looks a bit dodgy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Stop crawling.
          wow - that's bitter SueEllen. Not the first time you've had a dig in my direction.

Simon and I have known each other very well for the past 10 years, why wouldn't I welcome him back? He's good for the industry.

Simon is in direct competition with me but I'm confident in my brand and gain satisfaction that we help thousands of contractors every single day.

Comment

Still, good to see that Simon has learned from the Private Equity playbook and loaded up with debt.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/c...pdf&download=0

Comment

Still, good to see that Simon has learned from the Private Equity playbook and loaded up with debt.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/c...pdf&download=0
              What's wrong with that?

If it's good enough for Thames Water then it's good enough for Simon. And most people would agree a water supply and sewage service is more important than an accountancy service.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

What's wrong with that?

If it's good enough for Thames Water then it's good enough for Simon. And most people would agree a water supply and sewage service is more important than an accountancy service.
                No, I'm impressed. Anyway, how are they going to repossess his office equipment when he's given them the wrong address? Nice moves.

Comment

No, I'm impressed. Anyway, how are they going to repossess his office equipment when he's given them the wrong address? Nice moves.
                  It wouldn't be worth much anyway.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It wouldn't be worth much anyway.
                    One of the machines will have the spreadsheet template and password.

Comment

Companies House has it as:

Suite 8 Kd Tower, Cotterells, Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom, HP1 1FW

All looks a bit dodgy to me.
                      This is my SJD accountants address

Comment

Working...
                      X