• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Child abducter bought to justice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Child abducter bought to justice

BBC News - 'Kidnap' mother Eileen Clark extradited to the US

The judge said the removal of children without parental consent was "a serious matter" and recognised as such by both domestic and foreign courts.

I hope the accused gets the same as Rolf Harris. Child abduction is tantamount to child abuse.

Odd you feel that way. Kidnapping your own children is exactly the kind of thing I could picture you doing.

And it's clearly not the same thing.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      BBC News - 'Kidnap' mother Eileen Clark extradited to the US

The judge said the removal of children without parental consent was "a serious matter" and recognised as such by both domestic and foreign courts.

I hope the accused gets the same as Rolf Harris. Child abduction is tantamount to child abuse.
      Is that because you are denying the other parent the right to see the child or because you are denying the child to see the other parent?
      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Odd you feel that way. Kidnapping your own children is exactly the kind of thing I could picture you doing.

And it's clearly not the same thing.
        I have never, and would never, kidnap my children. Its damaging for them. And I think they are the same thing.

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
        Is that because you are denying the other parent the right to see the child or because you are denying the child to see the other parent?
        Leading question. But the wrong one.

I am concerned about taking a child away from the environment it is used to. And if a parent does it then it stops the other parent seeing the children.

There are clear international laws on this aka the Hague Convention. Even Zimbabwe signed up to it. This parent broke the law.

Comment

Leading question. But the wrong one.

I am concerned about taking a child away from the environment it is used to. And if a parent does it then it stops the other parent seeing the children.

There are clear international laws on this aka the Hague Convention. Even Zimbabwe signed up to it. This parent broke the law.
          Which is as serious as what Rolf Harris did?
          The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

I have never, and would never, kidnap my children. Its damaging for them.
            Why is it damaging? If you say "we're going on a trip together" and treat them well, how is that damaging?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Why is it damaging? If you say "we're going on a trip together" and treat them well, how is that damaging?
              bored and bruising for a fight then ?

a bit sad.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I take it you don't have children
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  Got some chimney sweeping gigs?

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    Social services make sure of that fact...

The court exclusion order also helps..

In reality I'm sure d000hg's wife is a teacher can definitely put some people off having their own children.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X