• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tallywhacker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tallywhacker

Sitting at the end of my garden this evening sucking back a few tinnies. Got the iPad on kicking back listening to a few tracks.

Then I hear "Suity! Suity! Come quick!". It was the neighbours wife.

As we currently have no fence between us and them as they are currently replacing it I legged it into their garden, through the patio door and into their sitting room. I was thinking mr neighbour was having a cardiac episode or summink.

She shouts something about a flasher, and tells me to meet her husband in the car. I leg it out the front door and jump in the car. We take off a top speed for about 100 yards, while he just says "that's him, stop him!" And screeches to a halt. I jump out the car, and jump in the way of this hoodie and tell him to stop. He stops, pulls down his hood and looks perplexed. Neighbour jumps out and explains his wife just was flashed at by this lad. Playing with himself as she got out the car having dropped her kid off at prom. He stamped on the floor to attract her attention.

The kid was non aggressive, waited patiently with us for the cops to arrive. Turns out there were several (and more serious) occurrences in our street recently.

All the same lad.

Feel sorry for er in next doors, but feel very sorry for this poor lad. Clearly got mental health issues. I'm sure these things escalate, and one day become much much more serious.

And my ipad got soaked.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

So did they charge you him?

Comment

Was he Russian and did he have a dodgy tash? Sounds like the mating ritual for a squirrel lover.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Sounds like a 5 year stretch is due. For false allegations and imprisonment. You know he was deprived of a teddy bear when he was younger - he just needs a 3 month safari to get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Sitting at the end of my garden this evening sucking back a few tinnies. Got the iPad on kicking back listening to a few tracks.

Then I hear "Suity! Suity! Come quick!". It was the neighbours wife.

As we currently have no fence between us and them as they are currently replacing it I legged it into their garden, through the patio door and into their sitting room. I was thinking mr neighbour was having a cardiac episode or summink.

She shouts something about a flasher, and tells me to meet her husband in the car. I leg it out the front door and jump in the car. We take off a top speed for about 100 yards, while he just says "that's him, stop him!" And screeches to a halt. I jump out the car, and jump in the way of this hoodie and tell him to stop. He stops, pulls down his hood and looks perplexed. Neighbour jumps out and explains his wife just was flashed at by this lad. Playing with himself as she got out the car having dropped her kid off at prom. He stamped on the floor to attract her attention.

The kid was non aggressive, waited patiently with us for the cops to arrive. Turns out there were several (and more serious) occurrences in our street recently.

All the same lad.

Feel sorry for er in next doors, but feel very sorry for this poor lad. Clearly got mental health issues. I'm sure these things escalate, and one day become much much more serious.

And my ipad got soaked.
          Suity will go to any lengths to see someone elses' todger. There are clubs you can go to for that you know!

Comment

Batman, superman, the green lantern were all scoffed at by their peers after their first successful crime fighting mission. It's something we crimefighters must endure.

Luton is a little bit safer now I have found my true calling.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

chasing teenage todger?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Batman, superman, the green lantern were all scoffed at by their peers after their first successful crime fighting mission. It's something we crimefighters must endure.

Too soon to celebrate old chap, get your underpants back on over your trousers, there's plenty more to sort out yet.

Comment

Go Suity!

Comment

Cor!!! Thanks Greenlake, That's my kinda woman.

One of my female neighbours said somebody she knew had just tried to rape her but, considering her husband is a big ex paratrooper and has a gun, I didn't feel I needed to get involved.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X