• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone at S&M?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone at S&M?

Having fun?

Reminds me of that sketch I'm The Detectives when they are undercover in a sex club. Jasper carrott is in the toilets in his leather gear and the other one comes out of the cubicle in a brown tank top and Jasper says 'I said S&M not M&S'
    Shame it's not on YouTube so you could enjoy it as well.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Reminds me of that sketch I'm The Detectives when they are undercover in a sex club. Jasper carrott is in the toilets in his leather gear and the other one comes out of the cubicle in a brown tank top and Jasper says 'I said S&M not M&S'
      Shame it's not on YouTube so you could enjoy it as well.
      You must mean that bit part actor Robert Powell.

What was that little role he did....... Oh Yeah "Jesus"!

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
        You must mean that bit part actor Robert Powell.

What was that little role he did....... Oh Yeah "Jesus"!
        That's him!!

Comment

One of the sets of neighbours nearby is into that kind of thing. They were on 'The Real Wife Swap' or 'Real Life Wife Swap' parading about in an S&M dungeon. It must have been over 10 years ago now but their antics are still a talking point at any social event (to which they're either not invited or don't go). They can usually be relied to add to the legend at some point during the year. The annoying thing about it all is that nobody actually has the footage, so it's in danger of just becoming an urban myth.

The story goes that the sneery narrator observed of their liaison with another (much more well-to-do couple) 'Andrew has a Maserati and a Porche. David has a Masda. And a paunch.'

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            One of the sets of neighbours nearby is into that kind of thing. They were on 'The Real Wife Swap' or 'Real Life Wife Swap' parading about in an S&M dungeon. It must have been over 10 years ago now but their antics are still a talking point at any social event (to which they're either not invited or don't go). They can usually be relied to add to the legend at some point during the year. The annoying thing about it all is that nobody actually has the footage, so it's in danger of just becoming an urban myth.

The story goes that the sneery narrator observed of their liaison with another (much more well-to-do couple) 'Andrew has a Maserati and a Porche. David has a Masda. And a paunch.'
            Knowing where you live I am not surprised. Right den of iniquity round there Apparently it's easy to spot the hardcore S&M lot. They are the ones that tell stories about their neighbours in an attempt to hide the fact it's them.

You still got the Mazda by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              You still got the Mazda by the way?
              Erm...no, that's a sore point. I got rear ended by a trucker in a layby. It had to go.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                Erm...no, that's a sore point. I got rear ended by a trucker in a layby. It had to go.
                couldn't get the seats clean?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Why is it S&M?

I assume it refers to sado masochism, which would be SM. Why the superfluous ampersand?

Comment

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
                    Why is it S&M?

I assume it refers to sado masochism, which would be SM. Why the superfluous ampersand?
                    Oops;

Originally posted by wikipedia
                    The abbreviation S&M is oftem used for sadomasochism, although practitioners themselves normally remove the ampersand and use the acronym SM or S/M
                    You'd fit right into the scene by the sounds of things.

Comment

Working...
                    X