• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I know MF is the one on the righ, but who are the 2 on the left?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know MF is the one on the righ, but who are the 2 on the left?

BBC News - Being overweight or obese 'linked to 10 common cancers'

At least he's lost a few stone.

Comment

he was photoshopped to look slim, apparently its common in fashion photography.

Calista Flockhart is apparently 20 stone.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

He could lose a few more pounds by stocking sledges in July again.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          he was photoshopped to look slim, apparently its common in fashion photography.

Calista Flockhart is apparently 20 stone.
          The one on the left certainly seems to me to be photoshopped; his vastus and rectus femoris muscles (front of the thighs) are well developed, but the gluteus (lower back to the hamstring) seem undeveloped. As well, the pectoral muscles are developed but the anterior deltoids are small; almost impossible to achieve that with exercise as any known exercise that works the pectoral muscles will also develop the anterior deltoids. I think the one in the middle is the basis for morphing both ways, although even then the upper legs look weird.
          Last edited by Mich the Tester; 14 August 2014, 09:47.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
          X