• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mr boombastic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr boombastic

With over a month to go until the end date of this contract there is a 3 month extension on the table.

And it means my 100% record of getting a renewal in every clientco remains.
    Last edited by eek; 14 August 2014, 14:46.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

oh look a flying Banana

Comment

Comment

Golden banana time!

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Reminds me of a map of Berkhampsted

Comment

WTS

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                With over a month to go until the end date of this contract there is a 3 month extension on the table.

Exactly the same thing happened to me this week. 1 month to go and renewal so no need to even bother looking at Jobserve, especially when you consider that I won't be able to find another role locally paying this rate..... Long may the extensions continue!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Have 100 bananas....

Comment

paperwork has been signed. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts have been bought and consumed by the team.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X