• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have we done the Ice Bucket Baby Challenge Yet?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have we done the Ice Bucket Baby Challenge Yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQT31Noq1eE

Ice Bucket. Swearing toddler. Crap parenting.

They're up in arms on the comments.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQT31Noq1eE

Ice Bucket. Swearing toddler. Crap parenting.

They're up in arms on the comments.
    Don't see the problem, it's just a word, shows she is articulate and has a wide vocabulary for her age. Most kids won't learn that word until they are 8-9

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
      Don't see the problem, it's just a word, shows she is articulate and has a wide vocabulary for her age. Most kids won't learn that word until they are 8-9
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Its difficult to shield them today. But I bet the parents were to blame

Comment

desperately sad
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

That's pretty bad, my youngest is 4 and he's never come out with that word. Must be hearing it all the time judging by how well she says it.

Comment

When our eldest (hes 6 now this is back when he was around 18 months old) dropped his toy once while strapped in his car seat in the back, me and the missus heard him shout 'f*cks sake!', the missus turns to me giving me a very stern look and crossly states 'now you know who he learnt that off don't you...', I have since managed to curb my tongue in the presence of children

Comment

How about a horse? I be he swore too.

Comment

Working...
                X