• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

To join UKIP you must be KP....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To join UKIP you must be KP....

... nuts

BBC News - Tory defectors to UKIP would be 'utterly nuts' - Boris

Torys still burying their heads in the sand exposing their thinking parts.

Comment

Of course Boris is right.
      Why would one like to join a party full of unintelligent nutters?

Comment

Political parties hate competition, so no surprise. Speaks volumes that this is about the best he can come up with. I don't necessarily identify with UKIP but the Tories and other big parties are so sclerotic and apathetic, that they deserve the shakeup UKIP and the SNP have forced them into. May more of it come. It's not like the three of them haven't got their own fruitloops, which would include their leadership.

They can keep labelling it 'insane' or 'nutty', they're just words spoken out of desperation or exasperation. Means **** all to me, like those cute posters Darmstadt links.

I wonder what they will do if Steve Baker and Dan Hannan defect next.

Comment

Working...
        X