• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jesus wept!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus wept!

This has to be the most tedious negotiation call with a vendor I have ever been on as the IT department picks on every fricking individual line of a master agreement. 2 hours and counting!!!!

Please kill me.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    This has to be the most tedious negotiation call with a vendor I have ever been on as the IT department picks on every fricking individual line of a master agreement. 2 hours and counting!!!!

Please kill me.
    So why bore us with it???
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Me Me Me

you know the drill better than most
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Less boring than the self obsessed tulipe you post.

Comment

Please kill me.
          Last gig was like that...its almost like the americans are kids and need it all explaining to the nth degree before they can move on
          Join IPSE

Comment

My current end client is a bit like this, there are 2 suppliers (1 software 1 infrastructure) and it's clear the client has no clue how to manage suppliers at all. It's micro management without a clue all the way and excessive detail in plans that could never happen in reality to that level.

Comical and expensive

Comment

MF . The only person in the world to have Cosmetic Brain Surgery go so horribly wrong, he got a refund
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                MF . The only person in the world to have Cosmetic Brain Surgery go so horribly wrong, he got a refund
                A pox on you. May all your grandchildren have small penises...including the boys.

Comment

A pox on you. May all your grandchildren have small penises...including the boys.
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Feck me. Here we go again. This time, the cost of tokens, api calls, blah blah ******* blah. I'd rather be stuck in a lift with EternalOptimist.

Comment

Working...
                    X