• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HELP: What do I do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP: What do I do?

Watch telly:
    1) Last night of the proms
    2) CSI (Seen it)
    3) Thomas Crown Affair
    4) Notting Hill film on Film4 (I think I'll chuck up on that)

or go down the pub for karaoke night (really bad)

?????
    Blair, you cannot reach me now,
    No matter how you try,
    Goodbye cruel Labour,
    Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Karaoke night - and enjoy Alexei as he sings 'I did it Myyyyyyy Wayyyyyyy... (as I am better than 2250 programmers at Microsoft who do not optimise the code for the .00000001% of users, such as I'...
    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

My victorious panzers were just about to push English expeditional force into la Manche, but I decided to give them a short break until next time, they have no chance to get evac as Threaded (the fat chief Luftwaffe) will make sure it won't happen.

Comment

Ever play Rome: Total War, Alexei...?

http://www.totalwar.com/
        Last edited by mcquiggd; 9 September 2006, 21:21.
        Vieze Oude Man

Comment

I heard its good, think its Real Time Strategy? I've done too much of it (including programming) so don't play them anymore - ever since Dune 2, Dune 3 and Warcraft.

Comment

Turn based, but realtime battles. It's probably the best of the strategy genre....
            Vieze Oude Man

Comment

May I suggest

5) Get a Life!
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                May I suggest

5) Get a Life!
                Says the man on a forum at 11pm on Saturday night.

Yes I'm here too.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I doubt that weaponry of the bronze age is interesting - try Panzer General 2 with new add-ons - people on the Net addded lots of equipment, really high variety of units, awesome game - I am playing it from start probably for 10th time and its still great - today used new strategy to invade France

Comment

Another self-reflective comment from MF... no change there then.....
                    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
                    X