• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bob Holness Dead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob Holness Dead

Baker Street saxophone player dies

Oh, wait.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Love a bit of sax! Great instrumental (which I could play one!) which really makes many a song.

Fancy getting paid just 27 quid with a rubber cheque for that too! Kinell.
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
      Love a bit of sax! Great instrumental (which I could play one!) which really makes many a song.

Fancy getting paid just 27 quid with a rubber cheque for that too! Kinell.
      Don't feel too bad for him. I heard an interview with him where he said that after that job he was earning £5K a session...
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I'll have an R I P please Bob

Comment

Working...
        X