• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doctor Strangelove would be proud.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Strangelove would be proud.

For Freako, it's a video presentation of the location of 2000+ nuclear explosions since July 1945.

I prefer this

NUKEMAP by Alex Wellerstein

Then I can nuke India, Pakistan & most of the Middle East -especially Mecca and dream

Tsar Bombas sure do a lot of damage
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

For Freako, it's a video presentation of the location of 2000+ nuclear explosions since July 1945.
      Not new. Was originally put together as a "work of art".

It's been posted on here before.

Comment

Late fifties and early sixties was a golden age of nuclear bombs going off.

Watching that, the ground beneath Arizona must now resemble an Aero.

Comment

It was the Frenchies I was surprised about - wtf were they playing at with C200 tests (I can't remember the exact figure).

Very interesting though. I presume Israel just bought their stuff from the Yanks? Also, it stopped before North Korea got in on the act.

Comment

Youtube: Inside the Making of Dr. Strangelove:

It had to be a comedy because that was the only way it would work.
            Last edited by Sysman; 24 October 2014, 11:49.
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
            X