• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed!

In other news, 3 month extension taking me to the end of the tax year and at least another 2 months of warchest gained from those 3 months.

Rock on

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
      In other news, 3 month extension taking me to the end of the tax year and at least another 2 months of warchest gained from those 3 months.

Rock on

Every day is a boomed when you're a permie.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Every day is a boomed when you're a permie.
        I'd say every day is a doomed when u are a permie...

Comment

I'd say every day is a doomed when u are a permie...

Do please shove your txtspk up your illiterate arse.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post

Do please shove your txtspk up your illiterate arse.
            I'm using my iphone 2 send these posts as contractoruk is banned here. I will continue 2 use txt spk if it annoys u that much tho

Comment

Rock on
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

I'm using my iphone 2 send these posts as contractoruk is banned here. I will continue 2 use txt spk if it annoys u that much tho
                That's OK, it's just more conclusive proof that you're not only an illiterate moron, but a lazy illiterate moron.

Just because you're using a phone to post it doesn't mean you can't type a couple of extra letters.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                  That's OK, it's just more conclusive proof that you're not only an illiterate moron, but a lazy illiterate moron.

Just because you're using a phone to post it doesn't mean you can't type a couple of extra letters.
                  Jellous

Comment

Get a phone with a proper keypad. It's no slower to type properly.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X