• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

All these angry Friday night front page threads :)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All these angry Friday night front page threads :)

"Scumsucking Barstewards" - "agents are pond scum" (though I 99% agree with this)...

Anyone else noticed a general rise in anger levels around here on Friday nights?

5 days on front lines + 2 hours alcohol = serious incendiary feelings.

Is it all worth really getting angry over? Easy for me to say with no wife and kids, but fck it, if I had a truckload of expenses, less than a year's warchest and could get canned any time without any comeback, yeah I'd be teetering too..

Shut it.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      F*** you.

FTFY
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

so pissed up you assault someone and take you displeasure that the Air Marshall gave you a good hiding on someone whop was also pissed whinging in poor taste about some pratt agent?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          so pissed up you assault someone and take you displeasure that the Air Marshall gave you a good hiding on someone whop was also pissed whinging in poor taste about some pratt agent?
          Again, in English?

Comment

Working...
          X