• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are you an IPSE member

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you an IPSE member

Well, happy member, not so happy member, potential member, never gonna be a member, say wot now?
    Yes - It's a Prof & Serious Environment
    0.00%
    Yes - I'd Prefer Some more Engagement
    48.15%
    No - I Probably Should Enquire.
    7.41%
    No - It's Primarily Selfserving Egotists
    14.81%
    Andyw's mum is Providing Similar Experiences
    7.41%
    Yes - Insurance Providing Security in Enquiry only
    22.22%

No Andyw option?
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      Well, happy member, not so happy member, potential member, never gonna be a member, say wot now?
      This will only have merit if you post a poll over there asking the same of IPSE members

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        No Andyw option?
        Done.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Done.
          Not to nitpick, but an "only for the insurance" option would have been good.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

only for the insurance.....

Comment

Nope I pay QDOS more to have nowt to do with them.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                Not to nitpick, but an "only for the insurance" option would have been good.
                Absolutely.

I'm not a member, but not because of the reasons you've listed, none of those fit.

For me that's Not a member, oppose the direction, attitude, arrogance, mentality and actions of the leadership long term, deny them the rights to claim a mandate.

Plus tbh I'd rather not help fund their meetings and subsistence in London hotels and other total wastes of funds.

Comment

Mods can you add a : Yes - Insurance Providing Security in Enquiry only

Oh, and fix the Andyw option. Ta "Is providing"

Comment

Yes. Mainly for the insurance, but getting more and more involved now because there are things in the rebrand and the manifesto that are being done in my name that I fundamentally disagree with.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X