• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Company Struck off / Restoration ????/ money back ?????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Company Struck off / Restoration ????/ money back ?????

Hi Guys could you please help?
    I have voluntarily closed my company because I wasn't trading anymore.
    I didnt know about the consequence with the Bank. Now the money (3 600 gbp) has been frozen and passed to the treasury solicitor.

could please tell me the best option to get the money back ?
    thanks

Alpha

LOL!

Harsh lesson to learn.

You're going to have to apply for the company to be re instated.
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

About June next year you might get it back

Comment

Originally posted by ProBioman View Post
          Hi Guys could you please help?
          I have voluntarily closed my company because I wasn't trading anymore.
          I didnt know about the consequence with the Bank. Now the money (3 600 gbp) has been frozen and passed to the treasury solicitor.

could please tell me the best option to get the money back ?
          thanks

Alpha
          You would need to apply to get the company restored which will cost you money of course but if you google "company restorations" you will see the firms who can help you - depends if you need "administrative" or "court order" restoration - the former is more straightforward and would cost from £400-500 whereas if the latter is needed the costs will be at least double that. So still worthwhile looking into.

Comment

Don't forget the Treasury Solicitor's cut for admin.

Comment

Working...
            X