• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sonic BOOMED!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonic BOOMED!

Extension was agreed a few weeks ago and I still have 6 weeks to go on current contract! Paper work just arrived and can now plan my finances until the summer. Honestly don't care what happens after that as will have been here 1 year and plenty of warchest to last me through the summer. In all likelihood I'll be here another 3 months though....

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    Extension was agreed a few weeks ago and I still have 6 weeks to go on current contract! Paper work just arrived and can now plan my finances until the summer. Honestly don't care what happens after that as will have been here 1 year and plenty of warchest to last me through the summer. In all likelihood I'll be here another 3 months though....
    Where do I send my bill for the 20% you owe me?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      Where do I send my bill for the 20% you owe me?
      Send it wherever you like... You will have more chance getting ISIS to stump up the bill!

Comment

Comment

I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Ave some...

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X