• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ipse governance structure - New

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ipse governance structure - New

To inform

Here ->

http://www.ipse.co.uk/sites/default/...ce-digital.pdf

Looks like nominations for the CC will open 2nd week in April for the contractoruk/ipse members looking to bring new focus/ideas/direction to ipse that you feel is currently missing

10 places up for grabs !!!

If you don't like it change it

Faq and tractor by popular demand.
    I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Will there be straight promotion and relegation, or will there be play offs?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
        To inform

Here ->

http://www.ipse.co.uk/sites/default/...ce-digital.pdf

Looks like nominations for the CC will open 2nd week in April for the contractoruk/ipse members looking to bring new focus/ideas/direction to ipse that you feel is currently missing

10 places up for grabs !!!

Are you or IPSE going to if we discuss governance here?

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
          Are you or IPSE going to if we discuss governance here?
          I wont, ipse might (or mal)

Just posted to inform - any questions might be better in ipse forums if you actually want to discuss the new structure or ask a question

Comment

I wont, ipse might (or mal)

Just posted to inform - any questions might be better in ipse forums if you actually want to discuss the new structure or ask a question
            I don't have any questions but if you are going to issue challenges here, IPSE should expect the responses here also.

Comment

You assume that in their two meetings a year, the CC can accomplish much. The only way you're actually going to change it is to get on the CC, get a majority vote to call and EGM and overthrow the board.

No-one has to listen to the CC, which is perhaps why they weren't consulted on things until they were already done.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I don't have any questions but if you are going to issue challenges here, IPSE should expect the responses here also.
                Stop trying to be reasonable, remember who you're dealing with.
                CUK are just a bunch of freeloaders leeching off the sainted IPSE's hard work and massive achievements, anything that might put them in anything other than a rose tinted light must be kept on their private forums even if no-one will see it there!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  You assume that in their two meetings a year, the CC can accomplish much. The only way you're actually going to change it is to get on the CC, get a majority vote to call and EGM and overthrow the board.

No-one has to listen to the CC, which is perhaps why they weren't consulted on things until they were already done.
                  Most importantly what kind of governance is it that fails so badly that the CC has to eject the entire board every few years because it won't listen?

Comment

Most importantly what kind of governance is it that fails so badly that the CC has to eject the entire board every few years because it won't listen?
                    Perhaps that's why they changed it.

Comment

Working...
                    X