• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I would fly 500 miles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would fly 500 miles

With flu. To be at work.

#cutouttobeacontractor

Carry on bedwetters.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    With flu. To be at work.

#cutouttobeacontractor

Carry on bedwetters.
    Desperate times?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Desperate times?
      You only go to work ill if you're desperate? RUCOTBAC?

I remember the good old days on here when going to work with flu to infect the permies was worn like a medal. A flaming medal I tell you!!!!

Comment

The other 200 passengers/contractors on board say thank you for your consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          The other 200 passengers/contractors on board say thank you for your consideration.
          If he was a real contractor it would be his own private plane!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

He clearly never watched contagion... Its one thing to take an illness via car to a place where people can avoid you, its another to take it to a confined tin can with recycled air full of other contractors....

Its one thing to infect permies another to infect your own....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Yes. Quite. You selfish bastard

Comment

Hey, I say thanks back for the ebola, denge fever, trench foot, necrotising fasciitis, galloping cockrot and my woggly eye

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Hey, I say thanks back for the ebola, denge fever, trench foot, necrotising fasciitis, galloping cockrot and my woggly eye
                  Maybe in the future you should just read your book.

You seem to be swapping far too many bodily fluids for a city hopper flight.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    He clearly never watched contagion... Its one thing to take an illness via car to a place where people can avoid you, its another to take it to a confined tin can with recycled air full of other contractors....

Its one thing to infect permies another to infect your own....
                    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    Yes. Quite. You selfish bastard
                    Like a flaming medal!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X