• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Plans?

It seems I'm going to have to do this again this week.

So its February half term and Valentine's day.

So apart from desperately trying to get into your partner's good books (and from there their pants / knickers) what have people got planned?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Thanks for asking!

Tonight - friend's birthday curry. Also day 45 of the PLP challenge but will not get time at home to do it so will swap chins for roll outs and do it lunchtime.

Tomorrow - take children to gymnastics classes. Mrs MUN wants to start doing the stuntman class which runs afterwards but I don't think it has begun yet. After that, standard Valentine day stuff. Get Mrs MUN's measurements to her armourer. Do some training.

Sunday - take the family to church and then zone out for a bit. Do some training. Friend's stag party drinks in the evening.

You?
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

TFA

Tonight: cooking, got some guinea fowl, so will try and come up with an interesting recipe for that.
      Tomorrow: Heading into hamsterjam to check out some beer places and some food places, being dragged to an Oirish pub to watch the Ireland/France game (the pub will be a novelty as I've never been in one since I moved here), more drinking after the match
      Sunday: Blogging about beer and food places and cooking if hangover allows
      Last edited by norrahe; 13 February 2015, 10:44.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Tonight I have the kids
        Tomorrow driving down to Somerset to see MrsMac and doing Valentines stuff
        Sunday Big Hero 6 at the cinema!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

tonight - drive home as usual.
          tomorrow - begin refurbishment of 8 alloy wheels for race car
          sunday - drink, eat be merry
          monday am monthly visit to dentist, braces still not off

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
            You?
            tfa

Today its the eek jrs 13th birthdays and they are having a film night with big hero 6 on the telly (its out on digital download in the States and I know how VPNs work)...

Tomorrow Mrs eek is at a market selling chocolates. I will be running errands and manning the stall for a bit.

Sunday not a clue except for a small bit of packing. Everyone else is off to London for half term so I'm off to squat in my parents flat near clientco and reduce my journey time in half for the week...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

TFA!

Tonight: Quiet night on the sofa.
              Sat: Running various errands then out for dinner
              Sun: Family lunch for my sister's birthday. Would normally cook something but probably going to be to bloated after all the eating out. Might do some tapas type nibbles.
              Mon-Fri WFH!

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                TFA!

Tonight: Quiet night on the sofa.
                Talking of which, has anyone seen AtW of late?

Comment

Travelling.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Taken the day off today as I'm full of a cold and not really able to concentrate. So my weekend will be full of, er, recovering from a cold, hopefully.
                    • The meaning of life is to give life meaning
                    • Worrying about tomorrow spoils today

Comment

Working...
                    X