• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Getting service address changed on a dissolved company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting service address changed on a dissolved company

Hi,

when my company was dissolved, the service address was my home address at that moment.
    Now i want to get this address removed from public records.

So, can i file a CH01 to update the service address of my company, given the fact that my company was dissolved before 3 years?

Hi,

Any documents filed with the old address would still be available on companies house for anyone to download.

Therefore you will not be able to completely remove the address even if you wanted too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny@MyAccountantFriend View Post
      Hi,

Any documents filed with the old address would still be available on companies house for anyone to download.

Therefore you will not be able to completely remove the address even if you wanted too.
      Additionally, Co House won't do anything about a dissolved company except resurrect it if the proper procedure is followed. They don't even have to talk to you about it although in practice, they are quite approachable.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny@MyAccountantFriend View Post
        Hi,

I believe CH01 is listed with the old address shown in the document description. So it's trivially visible, for free and anonymously, without even needing to download anything just by looking at the list of docs available.

Comment

Thanks for your replies....So, i get that there is no chance of filing CH01 to change the service address??

But what i found was that i can raise a request to hide my address on each of those sites which show it.

Comment

Working...
          X