• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

To summarise

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To summarise

In summary, when all is said and done, in the final analysis, to conclude by rounding up the discussion, in short and looking at it from many angles, in conclusion, the way I see it, to paraphrase the majority by taking all the evidence over the long and short term and by a consensus of views, including extrapolating all the data and from personal experience, without any shadow of a doubt.

Doomed.

HTH

at the end of the day.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Its not too late to discover God and the path to eternal happiness!

Comment

John Reid will sort it all out. He's getting so good at it he doesn't even need a period of consultation now.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenerGrass
          Its not too late to discover God and the path to eternal happiness!
          It's

Chico's boss doesn't like people who can't spell.

hth

Comment

Just remember that there are another 143999 in front of you if you have not got the praying in.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Fu*k 'em, fu*k 'em all, that's what Emperor Penguin said as the Titanic hit his iceberg. I am sorry if you are a surviving Christian.

Comment

Working...
              X