• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM FAO suity re Putin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM FAO suity re Putin

Vladimir Putin 'in bed with a bad cold watching Crimea documentary' - Telegraph

About time he got off his sick bed and pon with the job? Whining on CUK is allowed - but no more!

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

About time he got off his sick bed and pon with the job? Whining on CUK is allowed - but no more!
    Obviously while I'm still in the planning phase for SuityTV1 and SuityTV+1 I will have to make do with CUK.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Bad cold? Bollocks more like! Has he not heard of ibruprofen?

Comment

The rumour now is that Putin is/was in Switzerland at the birth of his lovechild to Alina Kabayeva, his knock-off.

Alina Kabaeva - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Could he be disguised as a dog?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Could he be disguised as a dog?

Comment

He was spotted too in the Gay Village in Manchester but not by me because I've never been and I'm not even lying....

Comment

Now he's turned up...

BBC News - Russia's Putin reappears after 10-day absence

Comment

Working...
                X