• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

students caught 'cheating' in exams i

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

students caught 'cheating' in exams i

BBC News - ***** students caught 'cheating' in exams in *****

Modified title to conform NAT's rules
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

I saw the headline and laughed.

The BBC have printed a similar article about another state in that country.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Grow up.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Grow up.

Why? Does it offend your condescending liberal values to reveal that people other than the English are flawed?
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          Why? Does it offend your condescending liberal values to reveal that people other than the English are flawed?
          No, but it's tiresome when someone gets banned for being racist and then is a passive-aggressive whiney bitch about it.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

There is a nice program on Channel 4 on now for all of you.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              No, but it's tiresome when someone gets banned for being racist and then is a passive-aggressive whiney bitch about it.
              However many times you complain about Paddy having had a short ban for an accused racist post it doesn't conceal the fact that some countries suffer from institutionalised corruption and the ones on the Indian Subcontinent are well known to be at the top of that list.

Comment

I usually wanted to throw myself out of a window in most of my degree exams.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  You really are a moron aren't you. You received your ban because you posted a headline regarding a crime and you emboldened the names of the perpetrators in order to highlight their foreign origin. The fact that your intellect is so tiny that you can't comprehend that it is a racist act confirms that you are an idiot. The fact that you keep whining about your ban like a 3 year old who's been naughty stepped, demonstrates that even further. If you don't like the moderation here, feel free to quit the forum.

India students caught 'cheating' in exams in Bihar

Here is some more interesting information about grade tampering in Indian exams: http://deedy.quora.com/Hacking-into-...ucation-System

And some more about a culture of CV faking. http://scn.sap.com/community/career-...t-you-for-life

You see, it's possible to talk about the failings in a specific country and culture without being racist.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    You really are a moron aren't you. You received your ban because you posted a headline regarding a crime and you emboldened the names of the perpetrators in order to highlight their foreign origin. The fact that your intellect is so tiny that you can't comprehend that it is a racist act confirms that you are an idiot. The fact that you keep whining about your ban like a 3 year old who's been naughty stepped, demonstrates that even further. If you don't like the moderation here, feel free to quit the forum.

India students caught 'cheating' in exams in Bihar

Here is some more interesting information about grade tampering in Indian exams: Hacking into the Indian Education System - On the Stepping Stone - Quora

And some more about a culture of CV faking. Why faking your CV would hunt you for life? | SCN

You see, it's possible to talk about the failings in a specific country and culture without being racist.
                    Typical NAT, resort to insults. Your are the numpty and have always been so long before your were a mod.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X