• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FAO Scots on board

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAO Scots on board

Instead of discussing your boring politics and ruining the ethos of General, why don't you s find out how to use Mumsnet and proceed with your diarrhea there?

You lot are just miserable and boring !

HTH

PS -

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Instead of discussing your boring politics and ruining the ethos of General, why don't you s find out how to use Mumsnet and proceed with your diarrhea there?

HTH

PS -
    Most of their women have very loose morals so not all bad.
    I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Unfortunately for you, it's not just our politics though.

We're coming to burn Westminster down !! (copyright Paddy Pantsdown)

Last edited by Batcher; 1 April 2015, 16:39. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post

We're coming to burn Westminstre down !!

With what? Your f@rts?!

Comment

We're coming to burn Westminstre down !! (copyright Paddy Pantsdown)

For God's sake make sure all the politicians are in there when you do.
          I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post

HTH

PS -
            This is clear racism against the Scotch race, can we get this poster/sockie banned please?

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
              This is clear racism against the Scotch race, can we get this poster/sockie banned please?

Scots or Scottish. Scotch is the whisky.

Comment

FAO NotAllThere / Cojak

Last edited by FatLazyContractor; 1 April 2015, 14:33. Reason: Added the Queen mod

Comment

No it isn't. It is a suggestion.

Comment

We're coming to burn Westminstre down !! (copyright Paddy Pantsdown)

This is the only post in this thread that isn't on my ignore list

Comment

Working...
                    X