• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cheapest Professional Indemnity Insurance ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheapest Professional Indemnity Insurance ?

Where is the best / cheapest place to go ?. I'm aware that Randall Dorling will do £ 1 miliion for about £200 through the PCG... But wanted to find out whether there is in fact anything more competitive...

I used the PCG one as it includes Public Liability and employer liability in the £200 it costs - plus the £200 was pretty competitive anyway.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by teabag
      Where is the best / cheapest place to go ?. I'm aware that Randall Dorling will do £ 1 miliion for about £200 through the PCG... But wanted to find out whether there is in fact anything more competitive...
      Remember you get what you pay for, you don't want the cheapest you want the best cover. Some of the cheapest are so restrictive you could never actually make a claim anyway so you may as well keep the cash.

Comment

I use these guys:

http://www.trafalgar.uk.com/

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

They seem good, cheaper than what i've already seen. What's a decent ammount to part with given a turnover of 60K, 80K, 100K, 120K, 140K?
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Cheapest does not been best. (See AtW)
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
            X