• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ISIS Cream Anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISIS Cream Anyone?

Wonder if she does rum and raisin?

Dewsbury - breeding ground for jihadis

The breeding ground for jihadis where even the ice cream lady wears a burka
    Except that wearing a Burka is not an indicator for extremism, and this article is just an incitement to hatred and disharmony.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Nothing wrong with wearing a Burka. As long as you are not forced to. And as long as you are not driving a car. Makes it hard to see properly.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Except that wearing a Burka is not an indicator for extremism, and this article is just an incitement to hatred and disharmony.
        Depends what you mean by extremism.

Maybe some would say wearing a burka is an incitement to disharmony?

But you're probably right - I read things like this, get hot under the collar and that is the precise intention. Classic divide & rule.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post

Dewsbury - breeding ground for jihadis
          But what sort of low life human garbage does this kind of thing attract? Is it just front to buy weapons from some dodgy arms dealer, in exchange for free ice cream?

Comment

So you are saying all Christians are not Klansmen?

Have you ever noticed nearly all extremists are religious, maybe God* is the problem

(*replace with your flavour of deity)
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Maybe some would say wearing a burka is an incitement to disharmony?
              Generally, the people who say that are the ones looking for a reason to punch someone.

Comment

Generally, the people who say that are the ones looking for a reason to punch someone.
                Not really. I identify somebody wearing a burqa as belonging to a a group that has clearly rejected our way of life and is , moreover, clearly in contempt of it.

I used to live in areas with high proportions of Muslims back in the 80s and you'd never see women dressed in headgear of any kind, let alone a burqa. To me, it's a symbol of the radicalisation that has been allowed to gain a foothold post 9-11 and is a symbol of defiance against the western values this generation of Muslims puports to hate so much.

Comment

that's a bloke in that picture
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Have you ever noticed nearly all extremists are religious, maybe God* is the problem
                    Or just makes an excellent fall guy since He generally won't contradict what you claim He's saying/ordering.

Comment

Working...
                    X