• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone using intouch? New Portal??!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone using intouch? New Portal??!

What are everyones thoughts on the new portal layout? I think its a huge step back having to scroll around the page to see what I could previously see on one page. And that font! My feedback to intouch would seem to suggest I am the only one with a problem with it!

Feedback from clients was much appreciated and you weren't the only one with comments on font, the size of screen and scrolling...

We have made a number of adjustments, including the ability for you to choose your own font. Plus made the viewing of the screens more friendly for users too.

If you do have any further feedback, please let us know

Comment

The font is horrible, but I wasn't upset enough to complain!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        The font is horrible, but I wasn't upset enough to complain!
        I've found the change font feature - they're all horrible!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          I've found the change font feature - they're all horrible!
          Indeed. Really horrible, and I am pretty tolerant of such things.

And other than the font I'm not really sure what's supposed to have changed.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I didn't notice any scrolling issues, and the font doesn't bother me

Maybe I'll feel differently once I've had a month of reconciling accounts though...
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

MS - Is there any particular font that you personally like?

As it's nice to hear specifics and I can then let the IT bods know.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Indeed. Really horrible, and I am pretty tolerant of such things.

And other than the font I'm not really sure what's supposed to have changed.
                It's the spacing round the letters that makes it hard to read.

I've blown up to 125% and made an optician appointment...

Comment

Don't forget to keep the receipt and claim that back as company expense!

Comment

It's got 1.5 letter spacing. Get rid of that (please!!) and it's not too bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X