PDA

View Full Version : Tulip the young

PurpleGorilla
12th August 2015, 08:48
So if you are young you get less pay (lower min wage), or huge student debt, and now possibly no welfare benefits.

EU migrant benefit plan 'could hit thousands of young Britons' - BBC News (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33850247)

When does age discrimination get considered?

DimPrawn
12th August 2015, 08:58
You want immigrants? They cost money. So cut the income of all young people to pay for them. Simples.

Good work Tories. Keep it coming, five years of good policies. Loving it.

:smokin

PurpleGorilla
12th August 2015, 09:06
You want immigrants? They cost money. So cut the income of all young people to pay for them. Simples.

Good work Tories. Keep it coming, five years of good policies. Loving it.

:smokin

One day a young person will be wiping your arse. The question is do you want it soft off firm?

expat
12th August 2015, 09:08
So if you are young you get less pay (lower min wage), or huge student debt, and now possibly no welfare benefits.

EU migrant benefit plan 'could hit thousands of young Britons' - BBC News (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33850247)

When does age discrimination get considered?This is not age discrimination, this is EU anti-discrimination regulations. Read before frothing at mouth.

alphadog
12th August 2015, 09:10
This is not age discrimination, this is EU anti-discrimination regulations. Read before frothing at mouth.

Anti-discrimination via discrimination

:laugh

DimPrawn
12th August 2015, 09:12
One day a young person will be wiping your arse. The question is do you want it soft off firm?

It will be an immigrant, the young are too busy reading about Kim Kasabian and playing exbox whilst taking selfies and posting on Instagran.

NibblyPig
12th August 2015, 09:41

You might think 1-ply punishes the wipee, but it's the wiper that will get shit on their hands.

BrilloPad
12th August 2015, 09:47

He likes it firm. With sand paper.

PurpleGorilla
12th August 2015, 09:51
This is not age discrimination, this is EU anti-discrimination regulations. Read before frothing at mouth.

Young get tuliped = age discrimination

BrilloPad
12th August 2015, 10:03

No. Its because they don't vote. When they vote they will get a better deal.

DimPrawn
12th August 2015, 10:07
No. Its because they don't vote. When they vote they will get a better deal.

Unless they vote Labour, in which case they will be living in 1970's Britain MKII.

PurpleGorilla
12th August 2015, 10:09
Unless they vote Labour, in which case they will be living in 1970's Britain MKII.

Just because Margaret MilkSnatcher and her legacy was good to boomers, does not mean this legacy is in any way good for young people. So yeah, more young will vote, and maybe for Corbyn.

DimPrawn
12th August 2015, 10:11
Just because Margaret MilkSnatcher and her legacy was good to boomers, does not mean this legacy is in any way good for young people. So yeah, more young will vote, and maybe for Corbyn.

Good luck with that. I will be watching from a large villa in Spain with great interest how that turns out for you. :laugh

BrilloPad
12th August 2015, 10:11

They won't vote for him. They will never vote for a beardie.

Elections are decided by a couple of million voters. Mondeo man. In 1997 Blair got them. Now the tories have them.

DimPrawn
12th August 2015, 10:15
They won't vote for him. They will never vote for a beardie.

Elections are decided by a couple of million voters. Mondeo man. In 1997 Blair got them. Now the tories have them.

Yep. Who appeals to poorly educated white van-man, fits windows, lays bricks, that sort of thing. Owns their own home with big mortgage, aspires to BTL, house price rises, and cheap foreign holidays. Likes to watch Sky Sports and buy a bigger TV.

They ain't gonna vote for the bearded trotsky vote repellent. Ever.

PurpleGorilla
12th August 2015, 10:17
Good luck with that. I will be watching from a large villa in Spain with great interest how that turns out for you. :laugh

Mind your step on the balcony.

MicrosoftBob
12th August 2015, 10:21
Yep. Who appeals to poorly educated white van-man, fits windows, lays bricks, that sort of thing. Owns their own home with big mortgage, aspires to BTL, house price rises, and cheap foreign holidays. Likes to watch Sky Sports and buy a bigger TV.

They ain't gonna vote for the bearded trotsky vote repellent. Ever.

Doesn't that depend on who The Sun tells them to vote for

Dark Black
12th August 2015, 10:27

The young should stop whining, get on their bikes and find some work...

My cars need washing.. £5 per car, cash :wink

DimPrawn
12th August 2015, 10:36
The young should stop whining, get on their bikes and find some work...

My cars need washing.. £5 per car, cash :wink

And with the money you make, buy a newspaper and read an inspirational story.

Hard graft transforms penniless mother into buy-to-let millionaire property developer | UK | News | Daily Express (http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/483651/Hard-graft-transforms-penniless-mother-into-buy-to-let-millionaire)

BrilloPad
12th August 2015, 10:48
Doesn't that depend on who The Sun tells them to vote for

They told them not to vote for a Welsh carrot top. Now they will tell them not to vote for a beardie.

expat
12th August 2015, 12:40
Just because Margaret MilkSnatcher and her legacy was good to boomers, does not mean this legacy is in any way good for young people. So yeah, more young will vote, and maybe for Corbyn.You will want to know that as Education Secretary, Margaret Thatcher argued in cabinet for keeping free milk for primary schoolchildren, but Prime Minister Edward Heath overruled her. He ordered her to implement its removal. BTW free milk for secondary schoolchildren had already been stopped by Harold Wilson's Labour government.

But you wouldn't want to let the facts stand in the way of a juvenile mudslinging, would you?

DimPrawn
12th August 2015, 13:44
http://www.thewire.com/static/img/upload/2013/05/09/1101130520_600.jpg

expat
12th August 2015, 14:03
Best thing she ever did.

Stuff was fecking vile.

One guy got the bottle with the mouse in it.

For added protein.

And it was warm FFS.

The milk.

Not the mouse.I remember that, it was always warm. Ugh!

DimPrawn
12th August 2015, 14:13
I remember that, it was always warm. Ugh!

It was like watery warm cottage cheese in a bottle.

:puke:

BrilloPad
12th August 2015, 14:16
And it was warm FFS.

The milk.

Not the mouse.

I remember that, it was always warm. Ugh!

It was like watery warm cottage cheese in a bottle.

:puke:

You guys were bought up with silver spoons.

I used to love the school milk.

We should bring it back for the little darlings. After all they are virtually wasting away.

DimPrawn
12th August 2015, 14:22

We should bring it back for the little darlings. After all they are virtually wasting away.

I was used to the au pair's luscious breast milk. Just like papa.

xoggoth
12th August 2015, 14:27
If Cameron seriously thinks that this is renegotiating EU treaties I don't think he will win the referendum.

PurpleGorilla
12th August 2015, 14:47
If Cameron seriously thinks that this is renegotiating EU treaties I don't think he will win the referendum.

I'm gonna vote NO. Pure and simply to hope it changes the status quo. Something has to change?

expat
12th August 2015, 15:02

We should bring it back for the little darlings. After all they are virtually wasting away.We did have to drink it from 'broken bottle.

PurpleGorilla
12th August 2015, 15:07

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/one-million-britons-using-food-banks-according-to-trussell-trust-10186142.html

BrilloPad
12th August 2015, 15:31
Food banks: One million Britons will soon be using them, according to Trussell Trust - Home News - UK - The Independent (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/one-million-britons-using-food-banks-according-to-trussell-trust-10186142.html)

Interesting that there are more obese kids around than ever before.

I would like benefits to be given out in vouchers that are only redeemable against certain things.

darmstadt
12th August 2015, 15:52
Unless they vote UKIP, in which case they will be living in 1950's, 1960's and 1970's Britain MKII.

FTFY

darmstadt
12th August 2015, 15:53

You want to get in quick then because once the referendum is over and the UK decides it wants to leave the EU then you won't be able to :laugh

MicrosoftBob
12th August 2015, 16:08

I would like benefits to be given out in vouchers that are only redeemable against certain things.

Like being ginger ?

OwlHoot
12th August 2015, 17:25

Good luck with that too. Expats may be taxed up to 98% on worldwide earnings, including deemed rental income (http://www.taxationweb.co.uk/forum/uk-tax-on-deemed-rental-income-from-property-owned-through-a-company-abroad-t9311.html) :eek

OH in "they will find you, unless they think you're already dead" mode

xoggoth
12th August 2015, 18:24
I'm gonna vote NO

No to leaving or no to staying in? If we vote to leave, watch out for multiple referenda until we get it right. I expect we will get the following boxes:

O I wish the UK to remain in the European Union
O I wish the UK to leave the European Union and have my ghoolies fried in sulphuric acid

PurpleGorilla
12th August 2015, 18:40
If the UK votes to leave the EU what happens to Farage?

DimPrawn
12th August 2015, 18:48

Who cares, his work is done in that case.

DimPrawn
12th August 2015, 18:51
You want to get in quick then because once the referendum is over and the UK decides it wants to leave the EU then you won't be able to :laugh

High net worth individuals can live anywhere they please. :tongue

SueEllen
12th August 2015, 19:01

Cheap refined carbohydrates.

When you weren't in secondary school how often did you stuff your face with crisps?

The food the kids are eating and given by foodbanks will fill you up eventually but you will end up with lack of certain vitamin and minerals as a potato has more vitamin and minerals in it than a packet of pasta.

darmstadt
12th August 2015, 19:37
High net worth individuals can live anywhere they please. :tongue

Rules you and sasguru out then :wink

vetran
12th August 2015, 21:29
Food banks: One million Britons will soon be using them, according to Trussell Trust - Home News - UK - The Independent (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/one-million-britons-using-food-banks-according-to-trussell-trust-10186142.html)

you know that is because the lefty Guardian reading job centre staff have screwed up their benefits or sanctioned them for using the wrong pen on the form.

vetran
12th August 2015, 21:37
Cheap refined carbohydrates.

When you weren't in secondary school how often did you stuff your face with crisps?

The food the kids are eating and given by foodbanks will fill you up eventually but you will end up with lack of certain vitamin and minerals as a potato has more vitamin and minerals in it than a packet of pasta.

You know they have nutritionists design the meals and strive to provide 3 days worth of food that helps? Obviously not as good as a fresh salad but a lot better than dry toast.

barrydidit
12th August 2015, 21:45

He gets to build a house on the fourth plinth at nelsons column AND get it paid for with a 5% tax on houses bought rented by people under 30.